Glasgow Club Kelvin Hall has been completely refurbished, providing the latest gym equipment along with support from expert fitness instructors.
Glasgow Club at Kelvin Hall!
At Glasgow Club we want everyone to stay fit and healthy, and enjoy themselves in the process. Glasgow Club Kelvin Hall has been completely refurbished and provides the latest gym equipment along with support from expert fitness/sports instructors. The venue also has one of the largest functional training spaces in the city which is capable of hosting group classes for 20 people.
- Over 100 pieces of kit including 50 Cardiovascular stations
- 30 Resistance, plate loaded or cable based machines
- 20+ free weights machines including 2 Olympic Lifting platforms
- Large free weight area with extensive Dumbbell range
- Skill Mill from Technogym – only piece of equipment that can be used for power, speed, stamina and agility
- First Glasgow Club gym to have ‘digitally connected’ resistance equipment – easier to plan, track and record workouts.
- 4 Group fitness spaces
- First Glasgow Club venue to have Smart Bars and Smart Steps from Les Mills
- All 11 Les Mills Programs available here
- First Glasgow Club studio with a video screen wall for indoor cycling classes